Due to the Covid Virus camps this year will be a little different.
We will not be having camp at Breahead Farm. All camps will be at Woodpecker Farm. Camps are 9AM to 3PM Monday – Friday July 19th – 23rd and July 26th – 30th.
Available for all levels of riders age 6 and up
The cost per session is $375.
- A payment-in-full via credit card made at time of registration is subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
- Families can also register online with a $100 non-refundable deposit – via this deposit-only registration link. Balance due via cash or check by the first day of camp.
(Additional camp details are included below)
What Campers Need to Bring:
- ASTM Approved riding helmet
- Jodhpur type boots – with ½” to 1” heel (not too much tread)
- Lunch (water and snack provided)
- One change of clothes
- Extra shoes for hiking and playing
- Sun screen
These camps are scheduled for all levels of riders. The focus will be on teaching young equestrians proper and safe riding techniques and care for horses and equipment.
Advanced levels excel in perfecting riding skills and expanding their horse knowledge.
Each day, weather permitting, there will be lessons on horseback and off. A typical day would have a lesson, unmounted instruction, and mounted games or a trail ride.
Great opportunities are in store for those advanced campers who are accepted. They will benefit from having instruction every day and guest professionals.
Emphasis will put on each individual’s skills that may need attention both on and off horses. In addition, they will be trained in course designing, horse show management and produce our Tuesday evening horse show.
Of course, there is always time for fun and games.
Advanced campers must be able to jump a 2’ course and know their leads and diagonals.
Please inquire via our contact page about updated itineraries.